Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My AUTOBIOGRAPHY

hey swagger i just want to introducing myself. maybe there's swagger has known me but to swagger hasn't known me i will introduce myself to you

okay let me tell you all about myself. Who am I? i'm just a teenager with a million dreams that'll never happen in a real live, because i live in fucking NARNIA, uuu full of imagination. yeah, just like that i ever had a dream like "i wish i could be Zayn Malik lil' Brotha" and it never happen. that's just one in a million of my crazy dream i ever had. i live in my beloved country Indonesia and born on 1997

i love both food and music because they're just like a part of my life. yeah i eat much, but don't ever ask me like "are you have a big fucking stomach?" no it isn't my stomach, it's my sixpact protection! i love my sixpact i don't want everybody touch it so i protect my stomach with FAT and food helps me to protect my sixpact. My favourite singer is Zayn Javadd Malik. i like him because he's so adorable, very kind, talented, hillarious, and he muslim too HAHA jst like meh. My Favourite band is A ROCKET TO THE MOON, i'm so proud of them, i them, and i their music exactly LIKE WE USED TO

WILL HE LOVE HE LOVE YOU LIKE I LOVED YOU? WILL HE TELL YOU EVERYDAY? WILL HE MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE INVINCIBLE WITH EVERYWORD HE'LL SAY? WILL YOU PROMISE ME ALL THIS WAS RIGHT? DON'T THROW IT ALL AWAY! CAN YOU DO ALL THIS THINGS? WILL YOU DO ALL THIS THINGS? LIKE WE USED TO

I don't like neither physics nor math, who founder physics and math? s/he so genius but a little nuts-___- and i'm so sick of homework because homework always ruin my day.  over all, i hate my life sometimes but i regret nothing because Lady Gaga taught me from her song "don't hide yourself in regret just love yourself in your set" yeah, well because i BORN THIS WAY and Spongebob Squarepants said "Be true to yoursself don't miss your chance"


okay i think it's enough bye swagger, thank you i you all

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang