Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Trip To Museum

hi there!! how's everything? it's okay, right? yeah i hope so. i wanna tell you about my journey to museum, it happened on June 9th 2012 after the cancelation of basketball training. earlier morning  my friend called me

Sogi : yo, Anto would you like to go to Kota with me?
Me : for what?
Sogi : just for a refreshing, yeah
Me : and there's anybody else come with you?
Sogi : yeah sure, hendi
Me : just him?
Sogi : umm
Me : bu....b...but i don't have enough money
Sogi : don't caring about your money i don't have money too
Me : fool ya! i can't go
Sogi : ummm okay if you won't but can we go to your home?
Me :  yeah surely

a few hours later they come to my house an Sogi invite me again-__-' oh suckaaaa...i tried to refuse

Sogi :  So? will you come with us?
Me : i told you i don't have enough money actually i have 10.000 rupiahs in my pocket
Sogi : ask to your mom
Me : my mom is working
Sogi : at?
Me : someone's house
Sogi : go! ask to your mom
Me :  okay wait a moment

i go to my mom and ask to moey

Me : hey mom
Mom : what? why are you looking for me? what's going on?
Me : me and my friend will go to Kota
Mom : So?
Me : will you give mesome money?
Mom : how muh you need?
Me : maybe just 20.000 rupiahs
Mom : just? really?
Me : yes mom
Mom : your friend brought their motorcycle, right?
Me : yes
Mom : i think you will o with their motorcycle
Me : i think so
Mom : okay, here you are
Me : thanks mom you're so beautiful really

after that i go to my house and my friend ask "so?" i answered "wooohooo let's do this". i change my clothes and bring a small bag and i'm ready

Sogi : don't be so long prepare yourself we'll go for a trip
Me : i'm ready in a minutes ago
Sogi : wow! so simple

i think we will go to Kota by motorcycle an my head hpe it too buat acually they left their motorcycle in the front yard of my house and i asked

Me : what would we doing in there?
Sogi : just shut up and come with us
Andi : we will go to Blok M Square first
Hendi : invite Bagus too
Sogi ; yeah right say to him wait us  Blok M Sqare Level 5
Hendi : okkk

then we going to Blok M Square and finally we arrived to Bl M Square and meet Bagus in Level 5 exactly on Zone 2000. My friend wanna play some game but we're going to karoke room first but actually we didn't buy some coins BUT WE GET THE DAMN COINS oh poor us haha. after that we play some game in Zone 2000 and got a lots of tickets. we wanna change the tcket with some snack but unfortunetally it's not 12 p.m. yet so we can change our ticket. and we're dcide to go to Kota by bus an we're bought a bus tickets


finnaly! we arrived to Kota Bus Stop and we're looking for nice place to visit first we visit Mandiri Museum but we deny it because M O N E Y an finally my friens buy some cigarrete and took a picture before after that we found a nice place.............Here they are.....BANK INDONESIA MUSEUM. we reall didn't regret it! because nothing to pay annd the tickets is for free wooohooooo!!!!!!

we took some picture and it took by my phone

























but over all those photo i just took a best picture ever by my phone, RELLY! *APPLAUD*
it's that photo



























yes, it's the photo i talking about, the old map.

And there's a moment make me laugh because my friend conversation "can we go to the toilet?" "nope i don't wanna pee" and one of my friend looks the female bathroom said "wow! there's a fucking different museum there, can we try it?" "no it's so dangerous for US!" buahahahaha.

after that we go to THE MUSEUM OF JAKARTA HISTORY. so cheap but it's not entertaining like Bank Indonesia Museum, but i saw a lot of photographer in here yeah because it's a great object to most photographer. and just finally the trip we back to Blok M Square and have a dinner and we change our tickets with some snack and have a rest. after that,  we go to my house and my friends back to their home

HUH. thanks everyone who has read this STORY.

T H A N K Y O U !  :)



1 comment:

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang