Friday, June 22, 2012

Gosip Baru

so fresh. so fresh

it's the next post of AK 1's Artist. hellyeah, in the last post before i said i will upload a video when my friend "Atul Gomez" with her crush. they were joking together haha so fresh! rawwwwrrrrrrrrrrr


 okay this is the video what i was talking about :


haha i record it when they don't realize and suddenly they're looking at me and come close to me and try to steal my phone and delete the video. but they can't haha


okay okay okay maybe it's the truth......................................the boy on the video it's not her crush i just want to make Atul Gomez mad at me. i don't know why i'm so happy when i look her on fire haha

okay swagger i remind you he is not Atul crush i just want make Atul angry

1 comment:

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang