Thursday, June 21, 2012

Boo Zoo Boo!

hey swagger, i wanna post an article. yeah, it's about the trip but not my trip it's my friends trip. i didn't go with them because i'm over sleep. my friends go to Ragunan Zoo on Sat, 16th of June 2012 after take athletic damn score. truth, i don't wan to post this article but i got so excited because their photos. SH*T i'm gonna envy with you people
-_________________________-

all my friend ask me "why you don't come with us? it's an amazing trip than we go museum before" and they tell me about their trip my head say "CAN I KILL YOU ALL NOW?" imjstmad.

okay swagger if you want to see the photos i'll give you.........here they are







okay. i don't have a word to say anymore *shutting mouth*

J U S T G O N N A E N V Y W I T H Y O U P E O P L E !

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang