Thursday, June 14, 2012

EXAMINATION!!!

hey swagger! today it's thursday that mean is the first day of my examination for second semester. subject for today is bahasa Indonesia and English, night earlier i'm so fucking curious of english question and in time on english test i CAN'T BELIEVE IT the question is almost same with previous semester! Oh sweet ALLAH, i think it'll gonna be so difficult than before and the truth it's so damn easy

                      XOXO                              


but on bahasa question i just a little understand. because my bahasa teacher is obsessed of boobs when he taught us, uw what a perv -__-. 

and for tomorrow..........................................


I MIGHT JUST DIE INSIDE

ummm wait.... more than this again-________- well let's continue, yeahq, all of number i hate number, th tomorrow i might just die inside because tomorrow is Math and Accounting. dafuere's a quote said "i'm good at math before someone insert the alphabet in it" yeah that's true and my seat is FRONT OF techer's seat. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Cosmo, Wanda i need your help to do my exam! CHEATING is the best way from me. maybe i will cheat on my friend, Rio, he really good at math

yes, this examination it'the examination just take 2 days so tomorrow is the last day of exam. WOHOOOOO.
  T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F. T.G.I.F.

b..bu..but the last subjecct is full of number -__- really need you're all support! wish me luck guys for tomorrow O:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang