Thursday, June 2, 2011

Justin Bieber to launch perfume line


Hey ladies, do you want to smell like Justin Bieber? No? Well, don’t worry, his new scent probably doesn’t smell like him anyway, but you will soon be able to score a bottle of Bieber’s upcoming women’s perfume line.

.

The perfume line, titled “Someday,” is a “fruity floral scent” created by Honorine Blanc of Firmenich and meant for 14- to 18-year-old girls. The scent will be released in June and comes in a clear bottle with red and pink hearts (and basically looks like it was ripped off from Marc Jacobs). See the bottle here.
.

Bieber told Women’s Wear Daily, “Let’s be real, the way a girl smells is very important to a guy! I have such a deep connection with my fans, so creating a fragrance that I personally love is another way I can bring them closer to my world.” He also explained that he had an active role in creating the line, saying, “They really let me take the lead on the entire project, because I know my fans better than anyone.”
.

You will be able to score both the perfume ($35-$55), a hair mist ($20) and a body lotion ($25) in June at numerous stores, including Macy’s, Sephora, Belk and Dillard’s. You can pair it with your “One Less Lonely Girl” nail polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang