Friday, June 3, 2011

Justin Timberlake discusses dating Britney Spears



Remember back in 1999, when the hot celebrity couple of the moment was Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears? Well, apparently the ex-couple haven’t exactly stayed in touch. In a recent interview with Vanity Fair, Timberlake said he hasn’t spoken to Spears in “nine or 10 years.”
.
The singer explained how the two grew apart. “We were two birds of the same feather– small-town kids, doing the same thing,” Timberlake said. “But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn’t make any sense. I won’t speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person. I just don’t think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers.”
.

Timberlake also briefly spoke about his more recent ex-girlfriend, actress Jessica Biel. “She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life,” he said. “In my 30 years, she is the most special person, O.K.? … I don’t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me — for instance, her.” He added, “I think the mistake is that people commit to who that person is right then and not the person they’re going to become. That’s the art of staying together, is changing together. When you say it like that, it seems damn near impossible, right?”
.

As for whether Timberlake will be releasing a new album? Don’t get your hopes up. “I wouldn’t say I’m not going to put out another [album],” he said. “I would say that would be a bad bet, if you were betting. But I could see myself only doing one more big tour.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang