Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ke$ha and T-Pain express love for one another


Are Ke$ha and T-Pain dating? The pair, who both played KIIS FM’s Wango Tango in LA over the weekend, have been tweeting at each other, professing their love. Which, as it turns out, may be a joke.
.
On Sunday night T-Pain tweeted, “Last night I found out I’m in love wit @keshasuxx.” He added, “I’m not saying @keshasuxx and i had sex or anything I’m just sayin I love that ‘f*** everybody else’ attitude. She dresses how she wants she performs the way she wants, she does HER.”
.
Ke$ha responded, “Um. F***ing love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me.” To which T-Pain said, “@keshasuxx said it’s ok if I stalk her so I found out shes in Vegas. here I come lady. Bad news is the only flight from Sac to Vegas is on southwest airlines. ………… f— it I’m still goin.”
.
Yesterday, T-Pain continued the exchange, posting a photo of the pair seemingly canoodling and saying, “Ladies and gentlemen I’ve upgraded from loyal stalker. Get ready for K-Pain.”
.

So does that mean they’re dating and K-Pain is the moniker for the newest celebrity couple. Apparently not. Last night T-Pain decided to clear the air, explaining that he has a wife. He wrote, “Just to let you guys know, I have the coolest wife of all time. So when you see me livin my life how I want, just. Know that I get approval from her first. I have no idea why I’m explaining this because no matter what you ppl say I’m still gonna live and have fun. But when other artists do it, it’s called ‘rock and roll’. Let me do me. Stay outta my pockets. and go enjoy your life before it’s too late. Project: K-Pain is still on track. Keep the hate comin. Your only getting me more followers.”
.
So apparently it’s another one of those situations where we think two people are dating based on their Twitter feeds (eh-hem, 50 Cent and Chelsea Handler). And anyway, Ke$ha has better things to do, like solicit her fans for their teeth so she can “make a fan tooth necklace to wear to an awards show.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang