Saturday, May 26, 2012

That Moment!!!!

I NEVER HAD THE WORDS TO SAY BUT NOW I'M ASKING YOU TO STAY
for a little while instead my arms
and as you close your eyes tonight i pray that you will see the light
that's shining from the stars above

tau kutipan lirik lagu diatas kan? gatau kamseupay!! yes that's quote the lyrics of MORE THAN THIS. but why i'm just quoting zayn part? SOALNYA pas bagian zayn nya itu bikin nyess gituuuu.
niatanya sih  gamau nyetel lagu ini pas nge klik playlist shuffling :on tiba tiba kesetel it. gua ssih emg gapernah galau tp lagu nya bikin org galau jd gua gatau harus nge galauin apaan-__-'

lirik lagu MORE THAN THIS emg sadis kalo didenger


then i see you on the street in his arms i get weak 
my body fails i'm on my knees prayin'
WHEN HE OPEN HIS ARMS AND HOLDS  YOU CLOSE TONIGHT
it's just won't feel right



CAUSE I CAN LOVE YOU MORE THAN THIS





2 comments:

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang