Thursday, May 31, 2012

Icha's CRUSH

this post actually is secret message for ica about her crush. i want to tell ica that was a girl has a crush with koko too, she is your friend cha! maybe you know her.

i know ica's feeling about her crush is so big BIG BIG and BIG! but her crush didn't love her, ow be patient ica. i remember something suddenly, it happen during english lesson, my english teacher said "'make something and tell it in front of class. you can make everything lke introducing yourself, your love story, biography, or etc." and ica made story about her crush and this is her story:


My Crush
hi class let me tell you all about my crush. he is so handsome for me, so cute, adorable, cool, strong, and whatever he is my damn everything. I love his smile, yeah, that can make me so melt. just like 1D's song "you make my heart race"i don't know why i love him so much. I FELL ON HIM SO HARD

But there's a million girls have a crush with him too, i wish i could kill them all. i think "he will never be mine" and i ever think to stop loving him but i can't handle this feeling. it always come suddenly!!!

one lesson for me "better see my crush happy even though my heart so hurt yeah, i must admit it but the truth is i can't

 that's ica's story about her crush. i know ica's feel is so big! and i want to tell icha to do something that'll get his love because there's another girl in class who had a with him too and her is closer with koko than you do

go ahead cha! you can!! text him, call him, greet him, or whatever so you'll get his love softly

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang