Wednesday, May 16, 2012

LOSING FRIEND in a while

Hi there swagger. Vas Happenin' haha' before i'm telling you about "LOSING FRIEND in a while" i want to ask you something, how do you feel when your bestfriend is absent umm i think i know the answer is feeling like a SH*T, right? yeah that's how i feel right now. I've losing my bestfriend and yeah i feel so lonely in class everday. they're absent because their busyness OMG!!



Those is their twitter profile and i ever publish their twitter before but now idk what should i do when my bestfriend is absent. I just had a good friend in class, yeah i think so. it is her twitter profile
there is it

yes, she just  like a good friend for me



i'm so bored. that's why i make this story!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang