Sunday, August 21, 2011

Are Taylor Lautner and Taylor Swift Back Together?

"So this is me swallowing my pride Standing in front of you Saying I'm sorry for that night And I go back to December all the time It turns out freedom aint nothing but missing you Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine I go back to December, turn around and make it all right I go back to December all the time"

yeah, "Back to December" is a song by American singer-songwriter Taylor Swift about Taylor Lautner


Several rumors have been spreading that Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner have reportedly gotten back together.


Swift and Lautner, who were caught getting cozy with one another at the Teen Choice Awards on August 7, dated back in 2009 after meeting on the set of Valentine's Day. Their relationship was cut short after three months due to their busy schedules.


“They were both way too busy with their careers then,” a source revealed. “He always felt terrible about the way things ended.”

Now it looks like Lautner is trying to rekindle the relationship.


According to several reports, the duo got back together “several weeks ago over the phone and e-mail after Taylor [Lautner] reached out to her.”

A source revealed that Lautner has been “down in the dumps because his relationship with Lily Collins is cooling off” and he wants a second chance with Swift.

What do you think of the idea of Lautner and Swift getting back together?

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang