Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meet up-and-coming rapper Justin Bieber?!

Justin Bieber ternyata dapat melakukan semuanya: Sing, menari, bermain drum .... dan rap? Benar, Bieber baru-baru ini memberikan kontribusi beberapa raps pada sebuah lagu Sean Kingston baru yang disebut "Won't Stop"


Setelah selingan menyanyi, Bieber reportedly spits the rhyme, “Yeah they talk, yeah they talk/ They don’t walk the walk I walk/ I won’t stop ’til I drop, until then I reach the top/ I’mma walk to where I need to be, walk the path of destiny/ Definitely been neglected but God is always testing me/ Rest in peace to all the men that died who were protecting me/ People in this world just want to let it be/ John Lennon made it different/ Don’t just let it be, set it free.”




Bieber sebelumnya berkolaborasi dengan Kingston tahun lalu pada lagu "Eenie Meenie," tapi ini adalah pertama kalinya kami dengar rap Bieber sejak ia merilis tahun lalu video menampilkan kemampuan spittin nya dengan nama Shawty Mane. ”You know Justin Bieber is not a rapper, and it would just be lame if I came out rapping,” jelas Bieber MTV News pada saat itu. “It’s lame anyway because I’m a pop singer, but I thought it was funny. I just did it as a joke,” Kata Bieber. “It wasn’t like anything serious.” Rupanya, dia berubah pikiran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

any comments? any questions? type here!

Yin And Yang